The selection criteria for abstracts are:
- Concordance with the conference themes
- Innovation (originality of the approach, relevance of the subject, results never presented before, etc.) or exemplary nature of the project or approach
- Quality of the work presented (including bibliographic references for scientific papers)
- Transferability of the information and experience
- Clarity of the communication (objectives, approach or method, conclusions, and writing skill)
Please note that, depending on the number of proposals, it is possible that only one of your proposals will be selected for an oral presentation.
Selection process timeline
Participate in the selection process
As an author and therefore a potential expert, we invite you to participate in the abstract evaluation process by being a reviewer. Please apply via the form when submitting your paper.